At Crewe Hall we will take care of all your wedding needs. Our spectacular setting provides the perfect backdrop to your wedding day.
Whether your wedding is a small intimate occasion or a large family gathering, there is no finer setting than the majestic Crewe Hall.
The hotel is set in 8 acres of parkland and landscaped gardens. The elaborate interior of the old mansion house is a reflection of Victorian ostentation at its finest, truly making Crewe Hall a hidden jewel.
The hotel has 15 rooms licensed for Civil Weddings, ranging from the elegant Nantwich Room ideal for an intimate ceremony for between 4 and 20 guests, to The Great Library, the most ornate room in the Hall, with stained glass panels and an amazingly intricate plaster strapwork ceiling. The magnificent Long Gallery is the largest room in the Hall seating up to 180 guests.
Crewe Hall also boasts the modern, contemporary Continetal Suite catering for up to 280 guests.
- The hotel currently offers an outstanding choice of 17 conference, meeting and banqueting rooms, 11 of which are in the Hall itself.
- State of the art contemporary Conference and Events Centre capable of seating up to 364 theatre style with 5 meeting rooms. The centre features air-conditioning, flexible lighting, and data communication facilities.
- Located close to the M6 at Junction 16, Manchester airport and Liverpool airport approx 35 miles, Crewe mainline railway station 2 miles. Birmingham only 1 hour drive. An ideal central location for all conference and events.
- The Conference and Events Team has won the Meetings and Incentive Travel Award for Best Conference and Banqueting Team 2007. Our Events Office is staffed 6 days a week ensuring a speedy response to enquiries.
- 117 high quality bedrooms including 52 new garden view rooms and a selection of suites and four poster rooms in the old hall.